ROSANNE VECCHIO, JD – Principal Broker/Owner
2301 NW Thurman St., Suite i
Portland, OR 97210
- Principal Broker/Owner @HOME Property Group LLC
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Law Degree (JD) – University of Oregon School of Law
- BA in Business (Marketing)/Foreign Language/Certificate in International Business
- National Association of Realtors®
- Oregon Association of Realtors®
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors®
- Washington State Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Five Star Real Estate Agent (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Founded in 2011 in the Portland area. A select group representing less than 7% of licensed agents in the Portland area. Selected through surveys of recent home buyers and industry experts and scoring highest in overall satisfaction.
- Master’s Circle – Diamond Platinum Member
- An exclusive organization established by the Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors®. Membership opportunities are extended to those Realtors® who have distinguished themselves by attaining benchmarks of personal service.
In choosing a partner for your real estate transaction, you deserve the best in representation. The broker you choose should be knowledgeable, reliable, professional and trustworthy. Not to mention attentive, compassionate, helpful and an advocate. These are qualities that I take pride in bringing to the table. As my client, you are my top priority – I am completely committed to protecting your interests and helping you achieve your goals.
THE HOME COURT ADVANTAGE
I am a native Portlander- a rare bird as I understand it! I’ve watched the city grow up and become one of the most livable spots in the country. As a life-long resident, I’m very familiar with the entire Metropolitan area and know the many nuances of its truly unique neighborhoods. This translates to an innate understanding of how to best market your property or find just the right house for you and your unique requirements.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
As graduate of the University of Oregon School of Law with over 30 years of combined sales/marketing experience, and a being perfectionist at heart, I have a strong sense of organization and the distinct ability to manage the many pieces of a real estate transaction while keeping you informed every step of the way. As a Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), I have the skills to make sure you are well-represented in the negotiation process- a key aspect of every real estate transaction.
Buying or selling a home is both a business and a personal life event and your home search or sale is just as important to me as it is to you. You are not just a means to an end; you are a valued client and partner deserving of the highest level of service.
“I was most impressed. At the very least, you have restored my faith that there can be a top-notch/good Realtor® in every sense of the word.” S.J. (Buyer/Seller)